Material Return Policy/Procedure
While MTS IT Systems makes every effort to test and certify all products sold, we realize that there will be situations where items must be returned for warranty exchange or repair. Consequently the following will apply:
- Unless otherwise stated the warranty period will be 90 days from date of shipment.
- All product is shipped FOB our facility or, in the case of a "drop shipment", FOB that shipping point.
- It is our customer's responsibility to check incoming packages for shipping damage. Any such damage should be immediately reported to the carrier and a claim should be submitted.
- All authorized returns should be shipped to our facility. (Please see "Procedure" below)
- MTS IT Systems will, at its discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of returned product found to be defective.
- Product returned and found to be fully operational will be returned to the customer at freight cost only or, if customer desires, returned to stock and the customer billed 25% restocking fee.
- If returned product is determined to have been misused, abused, damaged, or altered it will be returned to the customer at freight cost. Alternatively the customer may request a quotation for repair and return.
- Unless advised otherwise we will assume that you have read and accepted this policy.
The following procedures should be followed to ensure a prompt and secure processing of returns:
- Upon determining that a product should be returned to MTS IT Systems, the customer must contact and obtain a Returned Material Authorization(RMA). NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER!
- Once issued, an RMA number is valid for ten(10) working days. The returned product must be at our dock within this ten day period or the RMA is invalidated and any invoice is due and payable.
- The RMA number must be prominently displayed on all packaging and referenced on all shipping documents.
- All returns should be in their original packaging, or equivalent, and be properly packaged to avoid shipping damage.
- Any product purchased as NEW or NEW OPEN BOX must be in the manufacturer's original packaging and double boxed to protect that packaging.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid or FOB our facility unless otherwise agreed to.
In the contact form below, please provide your PO, Part number, as well as the Quantity being requested.
We will send you an RMA NUMBER within the next 2 business days.